Do you have what it takes to become a knight?
Knight Moves is always looking for good Dutch speaking service designers to take on challenging service design projects.
- Conduct design research and report insights through visuals and data
- Organise and facilitate design workshops
- You can take the lead in designing and implementing new services and service improvements together with a team of designers
- Design new service concepts and communicate them effectively through customer journeys, service blueprints, UX prototypes, videos, presentations
- High-level design of digital products and supporting the digital design team towards qualitative human-centered products
- Plan and run user tests and feedback sessions
- Stay up to date of service design trends
- Experience in facilitation and co-creation is a key requirement for this job
- You know how to build digital prototypes from scratch and deliver them together with a team of digital designers
- You can think and act from the client's perspective
- Experience in design thinking and innovation methods
- You master the Dutch language, French is a plus
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
The opportunity to work with experts in service design, storytelling, UX/UI, front-end development & marketing & communication in a well known service design agency
A creative culture with many opportunities for self-development: weekly take the stage moments, going to conferences, yearly personal training, 4 full-day shared company learning days and many more
Diverse range of challenging projects for a variety of organisations
An experienced group of creative professionals to team up with, you are always in it together!
A competitive salary package with great benefits
An inspiring work location in Gent as part of a creative ecosystem of companies