Service design training 2023 - Sold out
Sometimes delivering successful services means changing the way you work. During this two-day training you will get the tools and knowledge to realise these changes. You will be introduced to the main principles of service design and you will use methods and techniques to create successful services in your organisation! In short, at the end of the training, you will know how to design your services to suit your users.
26 & 27 September
See our price categories at the bottom of the page
This training is full. Please leave your details so we can contact you as soon as the dates for the new edition are known.
- An introduction to the basic principles and theory of service design
- Identifying your target audience, using context and stakeholder mapping
- Uncovering the needs and desires of your end-user, with various qualitative user research methods
- Creating a deeper understanding of your target audience. How do they experience your service? What are the problems they encounter? Which opportunities lies ahead? We map everything out, using persona's and customer journeys.
- Nothing like a good idea generation session to start the day. We'll brainstorm on how we could meet the needs of your target audience even better with new services.
- Making ideas and solutions tangible by creating prototypes, then validating them quickly to iterate and improve those first concepts
- Translating concepts into actionable and implementable insights, by enriching the customer journey with the underlying back-office processes into service blueprints
- We end our training with concrete tips to improve your services' quality long-term.
This is an introduction to service design, meant for project managers, analysts, innovation managers, designers, change managers... who:
- want to get a better understanding of your customer's wants and needs.
- would like to make their existing service more customer-centric.
- want to introduce a human-centred way of working in their organisation.
Aside from our service design training, we also organise trainings for companies and teams. For more information, send an email to email@example.com
I attended this top training on service design by Leap Forward. Perfect balance between theory and practice, enthusiastic speakers, a lot of knowledge gained, great fellow students ... Too bad not all trainings are like this one!
More about this training
- This training is given by Knight Moves' service design experts, driven professionals with experience in various sectors.
- This training is given in Dutch.
- We like a personal approach, therefore we allow a maximum of 12 participants per training.
- The training date will follow soon.
- We organise a feedback moment with all participants 2 months after the training for tailor-made advice!
We believe it is important that this training is accessible to a diverse audience, which is why we have a flexible pricing model. In this way, we hope to give more people the opportunity to take this course. Please feel free to send an email to enquire which price applies to you.
Are you paying for the training yourself?
€ 600 (including VAT)
- Are you a student?
€300 (including VAT)
Is your employer paying for the training?
€ 1200 (Excluding 21% VAT)
- Do you work for a small non-profit organisation?
€ 600 (Excluding 21% VAT)