Service Design Master class
Understanding the needs, attitudes and perspectives of your target audience is an indispensable step within the design process. But how do you reach and engage your target group and stakeholders in practice? In this master class, you will work with tools and guides to determine who to engage, at what time, how to find and actively engage them. At the end of the course, you will go home with a strong plan of action for your next design process.
18 April 2024 (with a follow-up moment 23 May - half day)
See our price categories at the bottom of the page
- We start with the why. What is the importance of involving your target group and what are possible pitfalls if you don't?
- Using a stakeholder map etc., we determine who your target group is and who you want to involve at which stage.
- Next, we will map out where to find the right people.
- We draw up a plan on how to invite and engage them through an appropriate message and the right channels.
- We elaborate on the importance of a safe environment for the participant(s) and how to create one.
- Finally, we'll take a look at the moment after participation. How and what do you keep participants informed about?
Share & learn from each other
- Return to the group, 23 May, with new experiences, successes and anecdotes. Together, translate these into concrete actions and working points for the future.
- Get inspiration right from the source: an expert Service Designer shares lessons from a recent project.
- This return moment is part of the requirements to complete the training.
Who will benefit from this training?
This training provides a deeper understanding of customer-centric working and is designed for anyone who already has experience with service design, but ...
- cannot get a clear view of which target group should best be involved;
- knows the target group, but has difficulty reaching them;
- experiences challenges in engaging and motivating the target group.
In addition to this master class training, we also organize customized training for companies and teams. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This training is given by Knight Moves' service design experts, driven professionals with experience in various sectors.
- We like a personal approach, therefore we allow a maximum of 12 participants per training.
- The training takes place on 18 April 2024
- We organise a feedback moment with all participants 2 months after the training, 23 May, for tailor-made advice and to share once again in detail our approach based on a recent project.
We believe it is important that this training is accessible to a diverse audience, which is why we have a flexible pricing model. In this way, we hope to give more people the opportunity to take this course. Please feel free to send an email to enquire which price applies to you.
Are you paying for the training yourself?
€300 (including VAT)
Is your employer paying for the training?
€600 (Excluding 21% VAT)
Do you work for a small non-profit organisation?
€300 (Excluding 21% VAT)